Family’s Spirulina PREMIUM
Functional nutritional food (V.B1, V.B2, V.B6, V.B12, folic acid) - Family's Spirulina PREMIUM
2 billion Bifidobacterium in 10 tablets, fish collagen, fermented black garlic, glucosamine/chondroitin, 11 types of vitamins
- "Spirulina" -- a treasury of nutrients
- Spirulina is a spiral algae that has existed on the Earth over 3.5 billion years and a food commonly used by humans
- which has been eaten and taken as a medicine since ancient times. It is also called the king of superfoods and a source of rich nutrients, and is even promoted by international organizations as one measure to alleviate world starvation
- It has high nutritional value, being rich in nucleic acid, SOD enzyme, chlorophyll, phycocyanin, γ-linolenic acid, etc.
- Also, due to its thin cell wall and high digestibility and absorptivity, it is known to be a superb source of protein.
- Family’s Spirulina PREMIUM
- Only carefully selected, high-quality natural Spirulina is used.
- With vitamins, calcium, Bifidobacterium and collagen added to Spirulina, Family’s Spirulina PREMIUM is provided as a more balanced supplement.
- Family’s Spirulina PREMIUM can be used as a dietary supplement for those whose diet might be lacking and those who want to maintain beauty and health.
- Direction for use
- As a guide, take approx. 10 tablets/day as food. Please observe the recommended daily intake.
- 550g([275mg × 1000 tablets] × 2 bottles)
- Spirulina powder, powdered oil, collagen peptide, Bifidobacterium powder (dextrin, Bifidobacterium (sterilization), shark cartilage extract (dextrin, shark cartilage extract), fermented black garlic extract powder, dextrin/calcinated Ca, glucosamine, V.C, fine grain silicon dioxide, Ca stearate, V.E, niacin, Ca pantothenate, V.B1, V.B6, V.B2, V.A, folic acid, V.D, V.B12, (partially containing shrimp/crab/gelatin)
- Expiration date
- 3 years since manufacturing date
|Individual packaging size||165×80×157|
|Individual packaging weight||1,300g|
|Quantity / case||10|